The Encore Singers
The Encore Singers is a nonprofit community-service-oriented show choir. The purpose is to delight others with short performances comprised of song and dance. The ensemble performs at retirement homes, community events, women’s correctional center and benefits for causes the Encore Singers wish to support. Membership requirements are “enthusiasm and love of singing.”
Come join us on August 28 at 7:00PM at the Glenaire Retirement Community, 4000 Glenaire Cir, Cary, NC 27511 as we begin our Christmas Season, "Merry Christmas Memories". (See the Rehearsal page for directions.) All are welcome. No audition except for solos. Come join us as we spread Christmas joy to all the places we visit.
For more information, please contact Tasha Dyson at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our performances for the 2018 Christmas season, "Merry Christmas Memories", are as follows. You are welcomed to attend any except the December 8 which is a private performance. Hope to see you soon.
- Wednesday, November 28 at 7:30 PM - Cypress of Raleigh Retirement Community
- Thursday, November 29 at 7:15 PM - Springmoor Retirement Community
- Saturday, December 1 at 6:45 PM - Cary Art Center, performing in lobby prior to that night's show
- Monday, December 3 at 7:00 PM - Windsor Point Retirement Community
- Tuesday, December 4 at 7:00 PM - Woodland Terrace Retirement Community
- Saturday, December 8 at 8:00 AM - Private Performance
- Monday, December 10 at 7:00 PM -Glenaire Retirement Community (To be rescheduled)
- Wednesday, December 12 at 7:15 PM -Searstone Retirement Community